I've been mulling over a number of potential blog posts again, but find myself too tired and distracted to tackle any of them with the expectation of writing what I really want to say. I can't help but notice that several topics still remain from a list I created in August. So what's on my mind:
1) Reminiscing about my first pregnancy. This comes, of course, from my imminent venture into a second pregnancy (if I'm not already there). I know that the second pregnancy can vary widely from a first (much like the children that result), yet I can't help but compare at least a little.
2) Talking about being an atheist. I don't know that this has explicitly come up so far, but I've been pondering a post on this for a while. And of course, Bub and Pie again acts as a catalyst with a simple mention (and I don't think she even knew I was an atheist).
3) Exploring my relationship with my mother. I've referred to it before, but only cryptically. It's something I think about a lot, but impending (second) motherhood makes me examine it even more.
4) Possibly a long overdue post on the 'politics' of blogging. It's been discussed to death, covering a wide range of opinions, but I may yet weigh in.
5) Sort of connected to that, a discussion of the fact that I often forget I'm a 'different' blogger. Right, there are people who might find it hard to connect with me because of that whole lesbian thing (not to mention, atheist, liberal, and several other attributes).
The faux, or possibly real but early, pregnancy symptoms that are plaguing me now (plus the large amount of work I have for class tomorrow), however, keeps me from going any further into these topics for now.