A brief look at each point.
- we figure out how big our family will be.
- I find a way to enjoy exercising again.
- I finish my comps.
- I complete an environmental audit of our new house and devise a plan for how we can minimize our impact.
- we hang artwork in at least two different rooms.
- we get Scooter evaluated and determine what supports he'll have in school.
- I experiment with gluten-free baking.
- I meditate regularly.
Not a bad start overall. Off to the treadmill and then some comps reading.