But this year, this January 1st, coincides with a number of big changes in my life. And so I find myself viewing this new year as a new beginning, a bit of a clean slate. I can't quite bring myself to write traditional resolutions, so I present this list instead.
This will be the year that:
- we figure out how big our family will be.
- I find a way to enjoy exercising again.
- I finish my comps.
- I complete an environmental audit of our new house and devise a plan for how we can minimize our impact.
- we hang artwork in at least two different rooms.
- we get Scooter evaluated and determine what supports he'll have in school.
- I experiment with gluten-free baking.
- I meditate regularly.