- Seeing our stuff in our house. Even if it's mostly in boxes and not where it needs to be.
- Scooter greeting each of his trains as they came out of the box.
- Efficient, courteous movers.
- Bright white trim, freshly painted.
- Discovering that Amy's Kitchen makes a line of gluten-free frozen foods.
- That are vegetarian and delicious.
- And that our local grocery store carries several of these items.
- Meeting some neighbors. Who have a son about a year younger than Scooter. Who likes Thomas. I see playdates in our future.
The grumps have lifted noticeably. Even fighting with the satellite TV people (who will have to return this weekend to fix things) couldn't bring me down.
It's been a long day, and we're all exhausted. And nowhere close to being done. But, wow, what a difference this one day has made.