Sunday, October 15, 2006

Five little things that say a lot: Overwhelmed, part 2

1) I've decided to resurrect something I started this summer when I was hitting crunch time.
2) We're heading to the halfway mark and I'm facing a midterm in a class for which I have not completed all of the work yet.
3) This whole trying-to-get-pregnant-a-second-time thing is very distracting, so I put off a lot during my last impatient wait to pee on a stick.
4) Having everyone in the family sick or allergic or whatever this crud is does not help.
5) I hope to get myself back on track by Friday.*

*Of course, by then I'll have gone to the clinic for try #2, so I'll start with the obsessing all over again.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sending good vibes your way for a successful try #2!

Mouse said...

Thanks! I think our timing will be better this time around.