Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Win some great stuff, help a great cause

Blogger was giving me trouble last night--wouldn't let me in to post or comment anywhere. Very frustrating, especially since I had set aside time for it. So of course it now lets me in, after I've had a very long day and just spent a couple hours starting on grading my exams (which are not going quite as well as I'd hoped on the most factual portion, sigh). As a result, no coherent post tonight,
I just want to point you in the direction of an excellent cause.

Over at Motherhood Uncensored, you can find a raffle auction. The proceeds are going to MD Canada in honor of Her Bad Mother's nephew Tanner. For more details, you can see Sandra's explanation at Mommy Blogs Toronto. Or just click on over to the auction. I'll be there shortly!

Her Bad Auction

No comments: