It's Freedom to Marry Week again.
Somehow it has crept up on me again, despite the fact that it's proximity to Valentine's Day and my anniversary should make it easy to remember. Yet Dana's post at Mombian was the first I thought of it.
The theme this year is "7 Conversations in 7 Days." Each day has its own suggested action. Not all of them will work for me, but I'm going to try to follow along in the spirit, doing what I can in this space on most days. Maybe on the other days, I'll post recipes over at The Mouse's Kitchen from the meals we'll be having for Valentine's Day and our anniversary. Two of the planned items are truffles and creme brulee!
Anyway, here are the days and the suggested actions, along with what I'm planning:
- Sunday, February 8th: YouTube Challenge
- Monday, February 9th: Make Your Voice Heard
- Tuesday, February 10th: Email for Equality
- Wednesday, February 11th: Button Up for Equality
- Thursday, February 12th: Face to Face Equality
- Friday, February 13th: Txt 4 Equality
- Saturday, February 14th: Get Local With It
And in the meantime, I'm working on a few other posts for when we return to regular programming.