- Wipes. Baby wipes are preferable, as they can be used on pretty much any surface. Good for wiping off skin, cloth, car seats, whatever unfortunate item may be in the path of nasty.
- Paper towels. Similar to above, good for the initial, rough cleaning.
- Garbage bags. Because, holy hell, we need someplace to put the above. Multiple bags preferable so that garbage items can be separated from clothing items. (Should help in avoiding the recent mishap in which paper towels and old food were indiscriminately thrown into the washer with clothing instead of carefully separated.)
- Change of clothing for the boy. This is usually in the car when the child is, but an extra one would not be a mistake.
- Motion sickness pills. Also usually in the car, but obviously not handy enough.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Note to self: some things to keep in the car
A number of things that were notably missing or not available in large enough number. Don't even need to be going on a long trip, probably useful for any drive over 20 minutes.